Dale Jennings - Bayern Munich

Etchy

i really dont understand this move! seems a very strange one until... you see he will be playing at bayern II, which are in the 4th league of the german setup, i now think this is a really bad move for the lad, he was playing and scoring for tranmere

Etchy said:
i really dont understand this move! seems a very strange one until... you see he will be playing at bayern II, which are in the 4th league of the german setup, i now think this is a really bad move for the lad, he was playing and scoring for tranmere

it may be the 4th german set up but it's Bayern's reserves, the training and facilities will be better than at Tranmere and he will be under their eye constantly.

Crewe's youth setup is amazing. We were supposed to be making a 5m bid for Nick Powell and Max Clayton (both were in England's U17 World Cup side) last October but there was no follow up to reports. Then earlier this month we were reported to be bidding for Dan Smith (also an England U17 international) and there's been no word on that either.

LoveCity said:
Crewe's youth setup is amazing. We were supposed to be making a 5m bid for Nick Powell and Max Clayton (both were in England's U17 World Cup side) last October but there was no follow up to reports. Then earlier this month we were reported to be bidding for Dan Smith (also an England U17 international) and there's been no word on that either.

Also in the U17 squad and played almost every match in the centre of midfield for the U17 world cup in mexico a fortnight ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.