Danger W***?

der-bomber said:
My window-cleaner once caught me merrily thrapping away ,todger in hand, that awkward moment when our eyes met through the patio door.....

Did he charge you extra for cleaning it up?

der-bomber said:
My window-cleaner once caught me merrily thrapping away ,todger in hand, that awkward moment when our eyes met through the patio door.....

At least you could get a new window cleaner mate, my brother caught me at it over steffi graffi at wimbledon in about 1993, on his bed as well as it was closer to the telly in our shared room. Think it was the quarters and she went on to semis but lost.

scottyboi said:
der-bumber said:

lmfao wow

i always knew... you army types!

johnmc said:
der-bomber said:

At least you could get a new window cleaner mate, my brother caught me at it over steffi graffi at wimbledon in about 1993, on his bed as well as it was closer to the telly in our shared room. Think it was the quarters and she went on to semis but lost.

wow lmao bet there was a strange silence and a red face.

johnmc said:
der-bomber said:

bit like you then.....

;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.