Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have him on a two year deal in a heart beat as long as he's fine being 'second choice'.
Yeah, very good option. He's still at 34 good enough to play in our first eleven so that's a very good guy to have on the bench! Really think we'll get him, pep is here and where else will he go?

So from first choice at a champions league finalist and league winner to a second choice here. No chance. Wherever he goes it will be as first choice.
First choice with Walker 2nd? I'd love it.

In a heartbeat. i would think Spurs would be a viable option for him also. Mind you wages might be an issue there.

So from first choice at a champions league finalist and league winner to a second choice here. No chance. Wherever he goes it will be as first choice.

Then not for me. He's ultra competitive. Tell me where he goes to win serious trophies as first choice? He'd get plenty of games as second choice here and he'd be a threat to beat out Walker in the biggest games anyway.

I don't have a problem with Alves rocking up here for a couple of seasons but signing an extra full back would be a wise option (even if it's not Walker) imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.