Dani Carvajal

What is the reason for Maffeo's lack of game time at his loan club?

Ferguson didn't use Pogba when he had a lot of injuries and preferred to use Rafael as a CM instead.

Sometimes managers do make mistakes, but what I am sure about is whenever I watch the EDS, Maffeo was the stand out player and he was ready more than anyone to join the 1st team.

Ferguson didn't use Pogba when he had a lot of injuries and preferred to use Rafael as a CM instead.

Sometimes managers do make mistakes, but what I am sure about is whenever I watch the EDS, Maffeo was the stand out player and he was ready more than anyone to join the 1st team.
I've never been convinced as some about Maffeo's potential,especially given we need a new right back to hit the ground running and be capable of outstanding consistency on the biggest stage,at this time,i don't see Maffeo being that player,where as,the subject of this thread has already proved he can be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.