Daniel Agger (continued)

Agger hasn't said he want go to City. He's intimated he wont be slapping a transfer request in to get that move.

I'm happy to go with what we have. There are further windows to come

Marvin said:
Agger hasn't said he want go to City. He's intimated he wont be slapping a transfer request in to get that move.

So, we're away to the rags and Lescott is injured and kompany banned for three games - Savic and Toure are the centre backs facing Rooney and RVP....................
Still 'happy'?

ANY1aBLUE said:
Marvin said:

So, we're away to the rags and Lescott is injured and kompany banned for three games - Savic and Toure are the centre backs facing Rooney and RVP....................
Still 'happy'?
Our two R's, Rodwell and Rekik, will sort out their two R's. No problem.

lionheart said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Marvin said:

Still 'happy'?

drunk.jpg

ANY1aBLUE said:
Marvin said:

Still 'happy'?
No but you can play that game with every team. Take Messi or Ronaldo out of their teams

I like Agger, but deal is very expensive and we do have Richards, Kolo, Savic and Rekik. Savic and Rekik can improve - less chance if players come in

Stoned Rose said:
lionheart said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Still 'happy'?

drunk.jpg

hand to head ( insert appropiate meme here)

hiya,

dont know if am askin in the right place but i am looking for someone who used to or might still be on this site. his name is stuart williams but everybody calls him wobberz. he is from oldham orginally. if any body has heard of him or knows his name on here could u please get in touch.

many thanks

shell]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.