Daniel Ogwuru

City ruining football again!!!! Nice to get a little snippet on this where if we have a wild accusation it is full page!!

Proud we are operating as a class outfit no matter what.

We seem to have a dearth of strikers in the youth squads for some reason (injuries haven't helped) so should be a good addition. Even more so if the PL or Fifa give us a youth ban.

Scored 4 last week against Derby remembered he was the kid from Bolton surprised nobody commented on it here.

Has anybody actually seen him yet with us never showing highlights anymore and what's their impressions? Even though I like to keep an eye on youths coming through, I've not seen owt of him in all honesty since he joined from Bolton till the other day.

Scored 4 last week against Derby remembered he was the kid from Bolton surprised nobody commented on it here.

Has anybody actually seen him yet with us never showing highlights anymore and what's their impressions? Even though I like to keep an eye on youths coming through, I've not seen owt of him in all honesty since he joined from Bolton till the other day.
Seen some clips on Instagram. 6’2 as an U17 with very good footwork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.