Daniel Sturridge - pundit

No, nor do I.

Much better than other Littlewoods no-marks like Warnock.

Yeah I don't expect expert analysis out of either of them, but then again, there aren't many pundits who can offer that anyway.

I find Micah entertaining to watch and Sturridge is just okay, says the obvious thing like a lot of them do, speaks in cliches like a lot of them do, nothing out of the ordinary with him, good or bad.

Yeah I don't expect expert analysis out of either of them, but then again, there aren't many pundits who can offer that anyway.

I find Micah entertaining to watch and Sturridge is just okay, says the obvious thing like a lot of them do, speaks in cliches like a lot of them do, nothing out of the ordinary with him, good or bad.
One of the things I like most about Sturridge is that he doesn’t have a strong local accent.

No one appreciates accents more than me, but I don’t want to hear them (at least not strong ones) when I’m watching football analysis.

I thought you Chelsea fans were weird. Didn't think you were THAT weird, mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.