Daniel Van Buyten

TaylorWill07 said:
when people say hes past it are they just making a comment without watchin him >? i think so

whenever i have watched him in the past year ( not alot but enough ) he has been a very solid defender, much better than any of our centre backs anyways.

still got a good year or two in him, i would have him 100%.

he was actually 'outstanding' for the few games he played for us

Not a patch on Cheillini IMO

BingoBango said:
Matty said:
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how a guy who played five (yes, 5 - count 'em) games for us can assume such a legendary status. I can only put it down to the fact we weren't all that great when he was here.

The hushed tones in which he is spoken of make him sound like Beckenbauer.
He wasn't just good in them games though, he was different class. Every game he was excellent and his performance in the derby, when he didn't let Horseface have a sniff was one of the best games I've seen anyone have for us - which as a defender is brilliant. I'd still have him now.

I am aware this has been bumped from January before anyone starts.

BingoBango said:
Matty said:
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how a guy who played five (yes, 5 - count 'em) games for us can assume such a legendary status. I can only put it down to the fact we weren't all that great when he was here.

The hushed tones in which he is spoken of make him sound like Beckenbauer.

if thats the case then albert riera is a bloody legend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.