Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed his versatility once again. I think if he stays fit and continues to get some minutes, he can really help as a switch army knife sort of defender. Someone who can fill in (against lesser opponents) in 4 diff spots (RB, LB, CB and DM). Seems like a consummate professional and a very good teammate.

Danilo seems like the kind of guy that really rises to the occasion when you give him a challenge to focus on. He was excellent. He should be starting over a walker when we get our centre backs back.

I have a lot of time for the the way he's apllied himself in his time here. He tends to do a pretty solid job wherever he's asked to play (whic unfortunately for him is rarely in the position he excels at.) He's a good pro

That 1 2's with sterling for a missed chance near the end of the game was excaly what we sometime need to break a deadlock, instead for example of otamendi standing on the ball with no one in sight he can pass to ( no diss intended to the otto)

He was absolutely excellent, but I think we need to temper that with the fact that Shalke were utter dogshit & couldn't build a worthwhile attack even when we gave them the ball 25 yards out.

Without v.a.r. they would have lost the 1st leg by 4 or 5.

I really like Danilo though, irrespective.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him wanting to leave. Puts in decent performance after performance and has to watch endless disaster showings from Walker on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.