Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for ultimate players, sure. Bit for average low value guys? Come on

Dax, gone are the days where we buy the likes of David Silva for £30m. The transfer market these days has blown out of proportion...just look at lukaku's price tag ffs. Whenever we are after certain players, clubs are obviously gonna try and get as much possible from us for whoever we're trying to get. The TV deals don't help much...

O wish I could tell you. Its the way I care when Debryune fails o pass it to an open man or Aguero floffs a gilt edge chance or Otamendi has a brain fart
Even if we still win the game, I still worry about that miss, that fart, that poor decision. I do because it is either a marker for the future, or an opportuniry to correct for the future.

I care about all aspects of City players. From recruitment, to performance.

Sadly, I think most do too. They just pretend not to. How do I know? Coz when the "Pogba cost those fukkers 100 million compared to 21 million for Ilkay" discussion comes up, a lot of the I don't care folks are always in attendance.

Not to mention, when we pay 43 million for a rising Bernado the "its a bargain" crew cannot applaud it enough. And rightfully so.

I just happen to do both sides. Applaud when it's great and shake my head when it seems excessive.

But here is the kicker, I don't even flap until someone pretends its some bargain. So why I'm the one go gets flak beats me. If it doesn't matter either way, give as much flak to the guys who love discussing bargains too, no?

Isn't Danilo the same fee as Arnautovic? Arnautovic won't produce much more from an attacking perspective than Danilo. Despite their different positions.

£25 million in today's market is fair value. Everton have just spent £60 million on two English rookies. Both very average in my opinion.

£25 million for a versatile and experienced player who was considered a beast not two years ago is good going for me.

Players who proved they are good enough at the top level because they were given the chance to play there yes... you can't definitively say someone is or isn't good enough to play at the top level until they are given the chance...Bojan was a monster at youth level, what's he up to these days?

I agree. Some players may be deemed too good for youth level but not good enough for the first team hence why they go out on loan. Like I said earlier, if they show that they can play at the highest level they may be given a chance, if not they get sold and the club can make a profit.

Interesting nugget about how Pep does plan on using Danilo in multiple positions as some on here have suggested.

Well then, lets test that theory.
Fullbacks ripping up trees at 2nd rate club:

Karsdop. 14 m
Hernandez 24 m
Rodriquez 15 m
Conti 24 m
Semedo 30m
Kongolo 13
Berchiche 11

Literally, no fullbacks moving from a medium club cost what we are about to pay. All these claims don't hold up.

Are they ripping up trees tho?

Mendy is. Look at him. Fabinho, Walker... These claims do.

Yeah well even Kaka didn't fit in there.

Kaka, Ozil, James - the list goes on.

I think its fair to say some players who aren't good enough for los blancos are still pretty solid players. And with Conte, Guardiola and Allegri after him, the lad must have some promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.