Danny Mills

Got a good agent. utter shite on the radio, talk shite has more arseholes on than anyone else. The ex reds who get on the air is a joke, that arsehole ex goalie, from oz, pissed up paddy in Ireland, and the best of them all CLAYTON FUCKING BLACKMORE.

I remember when he was co-commentating on the City/Milan friendly, taking great enjoyment at speculating on the rumoured fire sale of players. He's a pernicious, nob.

Manc in London said:
I remember when he was co-commentating on the City/Milan friendly, taking great enjoyment at speculating on the rumoured fire sale of players. He's a pernicious, nob.

Pernicious.

Now, there's a word you don't see on Bluemoon every day.

mills is a thieving c*nt. 3 years salary for doing f*ck all , and he slags our club at every opportunity , hes in good company with wobblegob and dyke the rag , 3 prize w*nkers.

I think one of the major problems with pundits is that they are unqualified for the job. They lack the ability to articulate (good) points and talk of experience yet some haven't played or managed for over 20yrs

Eg - Mick McCarthy on zonal/man marking. He said that he preferred zonal as man markers can bump into each other while tracking markers whereas if a player is standing in a zone, that is less likely to happen

Now, you may not agree with his opinion, yet it is still an opinion from a serving manager which you can agree or disagree with

Less Neville and possibly Carragher, they don't seem to offer any real insight other than their own opinion but don't qualify it

Radio 5's Monday night club and Mills was yet again shown up for the thick **** that he is
Talking about the rags and Mills reckoned they have 6 world class or top quality players and when Chapman challenged him to name them he mumbled and fumbled about. It really was comedy gold and this came five minutes after Mills had said there wasn't an English player who could replace Rooney in the England team.
Mills said there was at united and named Schneiderlin, Schweinstiger (sp) and then ...............Carrick!!
Unfortunately no one picked him up on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.