Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take him here without a doubt. He's been the best LB in the Prem for me this year, when he played against us I thought he was outstanding. Read somewhere he has a £10million buy-out clause...if so SIGN HIM UP.

him or cresswell best left backs in the premier league

Cresswell?, he is awful...He made less tackles than Kolarov this season despite playing 8 more games. 4 defensive errors, 3 of which directly led to conceding a goal(joint most in the league with Stones). 2 goals and 4 assists compared to Kolarovs 3 goals and 3 assists. He worse in the air, and doesn't contribute more in terms of interceptions/clearances. He takes on players less too and has made the same amount of passes(in 8 games more remember, and starting all of his where as Kolarov comes on as a sub quite often).

He is literally a poor mans Kolarov, which is embarrassing.

Rose is the best left back in the league, if we could get him cheap enough it's a no brainer. However I don't think we've actually been linked with him so he's probably just having a night out in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.