Danny Wilson, Oleks Zinchenko, a Ukrainian boy and MCFC

What a fantastic story Dave and I hope that it has helped Myla and Timur to get through these difficult times. I remember responding to your post when you were trying to get a ticket for the Real Madrid game and suggested that you should contact the club. It is great to hear that Danny and Zinchenko have been so generous with both their offers of tickets, gift and also their time. You and your family have been so good to these traumatised people and you deserve all the praise you are receiving on here. Keep up the good work, you are a credit to the British public.

Not sure how I've only just got round to this!! Amazing story and it's great to know there are some caring people out there.

I hope Timur gets to experience the fulfilling life he deserves and his dad returns safely to him and his mum.

@Didsbury Dave
I just want to see how long it takes you to respond to this. If its after dinner it means you are fishing on the Mersey and you ain't got a signal.

It also means Mrs Didsbury is running around like Bernie Silva, shopping, washing, ironing and being the wonderful woman that she is :-))))))))

@Didsbury Dave
I just want to see how long it takes you to respond to this. If its after dinner it means you are fishing on the Mersey and you ain't got a signal.

It also means Mrs Didsbury is running around like Bernie Silva, shopping, washing, ironing and being the wonderful woman that she is :-))))))))
I'm here mate, at work. Mrs D this morning took Myla to a job interview at a cafe, sat with her translating and then took her home. I did take Timur to school but since then I've divided my time between working and popping on here.

You're not far wrong then.

I'm here mate, at work. Mrs D this morning took Myla to a job interview at a cafe, sat with her translating and then took her home. I did take Timur to school but since then I've divided my time between working and popping on here.

You're not far wrong then.
As you know I am just messin'.
Love what Mrs Didsbury is doing :-)
I bet you have just offered to work overtime!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.