Dario Sarmiento

lots of hype around this kid. Never know how these types of signings will work out but looks like a talent hope it works out well.
Always worth a risk, you never know we could have found a real unpolished gem, and with little or no risk.

For 23 minutes he has stood on the left wing as if waiting for a bus, finally got a pass, nutmegged the fullback and drove into the box at speed, crossed too near the keeper, now gone back to the bus stop, girona seem politically right wing.

Gol,
He must be quite good as he already has first name on the back of his shirt.
The ball boys have had more touches than he has.
Doesn't need a right boot, As he doesn't use it. Nice hairstyle, And moves well.
Will open another bottle of wine to get me through the second half.
More importantly, what type of wine is it?

More importantly, what type of wine is it?

Dario was hooked after 55 minutes. Impossible to make any judgement on him last night, Probably waste of time being there IMO, can't see how he can develop in that team.

The 2nd bottle was a youthful red, from the Duero, navas del emperador.I left a full glass in the bottle so i must not be an alcoholic after all.-)

I think we should bring him back to play for EDS.

He is not getting any minutes with Girona

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.