darius and his earrings

CorporateBlue

is it true he took 5 mins to take them off and delayed his entrance as a result ?

Whilst dissappointed it was not a cock ring he was removing , which would have taken to the end of the game , I wonder how it can be allowed for him to be even wearing them whilst on the bench - the prick

Exactly. I'd say a fine of a few grand would soon sort that out. It's an absolute disgrace. Shows a complete lack of preparation and professionalism. If you're on the bench, there's a 50/50 chance you'll be going on the pitch at some point. They're on the bench, all in their kit, warmed up and ready to go. So why does he still have his earrings in?

Sooner this lardy dardy hoity toity namby pamby excuse for a player goes the better*.

* And that's pretty much what an ex-player was saying after the game last night, adding that he was amazed that he was once an England international. He said it showed how bad the England team is, if he was playing in it only a few years ago

It is a disgrace, unprofesional and it says alot about his attitude he MUST now he cant wear them when playing so why is he wearing them in the 1st place, add al that to the fact he is utter shite he should be fined and never play for us again

It is a disgrace, unprofesional and it says alot about his attitude he MUST now he cant wear them when playing so why is he wearing them in the 1st place, add al that to the fact he is utter shite he should be fined and never play for us again

Exactly. I'd say a fine of a few grand would soon sort that out. It's an absolute disgrace. Shows a complete lack of preparation and professionalism. If you're on the bench, there's a 50/50 chance you'll be going on the pitch at some point. They're on the bench, all in their kit, warmed up and ready to go. So why does he still have his earrings in?

Sooner this lardy dardy hoity toity namby pamby excuse for a player goes the better*.

* And that's pretty much what an ex-player was saying after the game last night, adding that he was amazed that he was once an England international. He said it showed how bad the England team is, if he was playing in it only a few years ago

This wasn't the first time it has happened it has happened in a previous home game as well I just wish those who mugged him keep mugging him untill he hasn't got a pair left!

This wasn't the first time it has happened it has happened in a previous home game as well I just wish those who mugged him keep mugging him untill he hasn't got a pair left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.