Darren Bent

King Of The Kippax

Now first things first, i know this would never happen.

But if it was an option it'd be interesting to see how many blues would take a punt on him.

Obviosuly currently out of favour at Villa, He is a proven premier league goalscoer & with the chances we create could bag a hat full.

Again i know this would never happen but IF he was an option would you welcome a move?

IMO could be a could short/mid term replacement for Mario for a cut price fee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Of The Kippax said:
Now first things first, i know this would never happen.

But if it was an option it'd be interesting to see how many blues would take a punt on him.

Obviosuly currently out of favour at Villa, He is a proven premier league goalscoer & with the chances we create could bag a hat full.

Again i know this would never happen but IF he was an option would you welcome a move?

IMO could be a could short/mid term replacement for Mario for a cut price fee.

Stranger things have happened.

Although Villa are short on frontmen its a fair bet Bent will be sold or loaned before Jan31.

Lambert took him off at half time last night and I would say that was the last straw.

I don't think he will go to us though although I like some feel we need a fresh face up front to complement what we have.

I cannot see Tevez and Kun starting in many of the remaining games especially away from home and doing the business.

Tevez is more like a player behind the frontmen now and is no longer the terror in front of goal he once was.

Bent is just coming back from injury and has a point to prove.

He has not gone through the riggers of the campaign like most others have to date.

Someone with premiership experience who is from left field maybe who can get on the end of Silva , Milner and Barry's passes could just be the catlyist we need.

Bent even on loan maybe the best who is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.