Darren Campbell The Huge Manchester United Fan

Blue Si O.B said:
jimharri said:
Blue Si O.B said:
hes my second cousin :)
You know what they say;

''You can pick your friends, but not your family''.

Don't worry about it. We've all got eccentrics in our families!
ha ha not spoken to him since i was about 11 i used to do his mums garden every summer for pocket money, ive never seen a living room with so many trophies in it.
All that bronze, they must have got through some Brasso!

We do go on a bit sometimes.
All he says is that he is a rag and likes to watch his team on tv.
He as 3 kids and might not want to leave them and feck off to the match,
As for who he is and what he has done.
For starters an olympic gold relay medal and a individual silver medal.
So as a sportsman unless your Ricky Hatton there is not a man or woman on here who is justified in mocking him.

Wasn't he on our books before someone realised all he could do was run a bit fast and off he he went athletics. Still a Rag...

harry the plumber said:
We do go on a bit sometimes.
All he says is that he is a rag and likes to watch his team on tv.
He as 3 kids and might not want to leave them and feck off to the match,

Such a huge united fan needs a little reminder of his priorities in that case

united_kids_wife.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
Yes not just any old manchester united folks, but a HUGE manchester united fan! And what way do such huge united fans like to spend their weekend? Watching manchester united in high definition of course! Not for darren is the standard definition tv good enough, oh no, only high definition will do for such a huge fan like Darren

imag0086z.jpg

listen to some of the guff he`s come out with over the years, i quickly realise this campell bloke really is as numb as a piss-stone. with each passing year he has confirmed my opinion

such a huge fan he'd rather watch the rags on tv than actually go to a match now and again. maybe because he can't get complimentaries now he's retired from running. he's always had that typical arrogant rag cock attitude we all know & love.

EricBrooksGhost said:
Wasn't he on our books before someone realised all he could do was run a bit fast and off he he went athletics. Still a Rag...
You mean a bit like Theo Walcott?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.