Darren lewis is a [EXPLICIT DELETED]!

Greg_C

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/football-spy/darren_lewis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/football-spy/darren_lewis/</a>

One word u tool.... Robinho 'Oh no he wont go to city'. screw you u knob!

Bloody Carl Cox lookalike t**t,

ROFL. I hate this ****. Mentions the rags at every opportunity. Cant wait to see his face next time he does his football spy.

I hope he does it daily. I have the feeling his face is going to drop in sheer disbelief over the next few days.

So you're a fcukin spy then ? I thought spies were anonymous types who hid their identities and operated 'underground'. Not some Star struck cnut who fancies himself as a tv presenter and deserves a prize for creative fiction.

Darren who? Another 15 minuter desperate for air time with all the charisma of syphilis! Get a real job!

If he mentions the words 'desperate' and 'city' any more, he should just put his rag shirt on and go the whole hog!

I remember him from transfer deadline day - stunned thatwe signed Robinho. Deluded ramblings about the player lacking ambition etc. Well... he must have forgotten the events of that day judging by this latest offering.

You know, there is such bias throughout the media, it's truly sickening. Whatever happened to reporting the news bereft of your personal pathetic uninformed opinion? His derision is insulting to all us fans. We support our team. It's a premier league team. One of only twenty. He should respect MCFC. Showing this type of contempt for a club in a league and a sport you are paid to report on is baffling. Such myopic commentary (I cannot bring myself to call it journalism) is really quite embarrassing for the paper he represents.

Oh well, he who laughs last... :)

''I'll save city the air fare now.Kaka will NOT be coming to city,not now,not next year,not the year after.''

I'd love to see what this twat's face is like if Kaka signs.probably jealous 'cos his beloved rags cant afford £32m over 5 years for Tevez,where we can offer £100m in cash upfront for one of the best players in the world.

read the mirror most of my life but since september their whole tone towards city has been a disgrace . Heard a rumour they`re in dire straights financialy[raised the price again],fuckin hope so,they deserve to go under

They must be in dire starights, they sent me a whole raft of half price vouchers for the next three months to buy the Mirror at 20p and Sunday Mirror at 40p....
I wouldnt take it if it was free.

staffs_blue said:
''I'll save city the air fare now.Kaka will NOT be coming to city,not now,not next year,not the year after.''

I'd love to see what this twat's face is like if Kaka signs.probably jealous 'cos his beloved rags cant afford £32m over 5 years for Tevez,where we can offer £100m in cash upfront for one of the best players in the world.
Kaka would be fucking detrimental to their debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.