Darts

Re: Darts

corky1970 said:
i was going to watch it , but then realised i had to pop s spot on my arse.

shite game for fat middleaged pub going silly shirt wearing beer bellied ugly wifed silly fucking sponsored shirt knobknecked bellends with fucking fat silly shirted middle aged silly shirt wearing FAT silly shirt wearing cunts
Shush.

corky1970 said:
i was going to watch it , but then realised i had to pop s spot on my arse.

shite game for fat middleaged pub going silly shirt wearing beer bellied ugly wifed silly fucking sponsored shirt knobknecked bellends with fucking fat silly shirted middle aged silly shirt wearing FAT silly shirt wearing cunts

excuse me?

darts_pa_5ef8b7df8d3eb882fdf4b6286433071a.jpg

I like watching the darts. Yes...I'm fat and yes..I'm middle aged.

Looks like a cracking day out! Big money involved these days aswell.

Random question..anyone know the name of the dance/trance jingle that is usually on in the background after return from ads on the sky sports coverage of the WDC?

Paddy_Blue said:
Random question..anyone know the name of the dance/trance jingle that is usually on in the background after return from ads on the sky sports coverage of the WDC?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8TPXFoXO5A[/youtube]

That the one?

mycity79 said:
I like watching the darts. Yes...I'm fat and yes..I'm middle aged.

Looks like a cracking day out! Big money involved these days aswell.

2 of my mates went to the final last year and they said it was one of the best nights in there lives.

Im also fat

also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.