Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste of money buying someone average at best. Just go full on for someone fucking amazing and no pissing around with players who‘d probably not be any improvement on what we already have.
We don’t really have a player like him. He’s very highly rated among many people in Uruguay who have followed him since Peñarol. He works hard during games. This season he clearly seems improved and his manager Jorge Jesus trusts him now to start most games.
I agree he should never be target number one or even number two, but I fully expect him to be a major club’s strikers very very soon. Could be us?

Great game tonight, even more impressive live in the stadium, but I keep my opinion he is not ready (yet) to play for City.
He has some interesting traits tho, could become a top player in the future just as to improve some things like his decision making sometimes is ridiculous…

Gonna be good obviously but playing against 2nd division defenders like Garcia only gonna help.

Don't know about the lad but it makes me laugh when people come on stating don't waste money on some player who could become fantastic in the future when a lot of people have been saying for years we need our scouts to be getting the next gem.

Kane too old, injury prone, not good enough scouts need to earn their money

Young up an coming player not good enough yet but could become amazing

Thank fuck its not my job trying to please everyone with signings

Don't know about the lad but it makes me laugh when people come on stating don't waste money on some player who could become fantastic in the future when a lot of people have been saying for years we need our scouts to be getting the next gem.

Kane too old, injury prone, not good enough scouts need to earn their money

Young up an coming player not good enough yet but could become amazing

Thank fuck its not my job trying to please everyone with signings
He's not Haaland you should know this lol its him or nobody to most on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.