Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ornstein says United, Chelsea and PSG “lead the race” to sign him. I hadn’t thought about it, but he could definitely be the Mbappe replacement for PSG. They like strikers from Uruguay over there…

Quality player, him or Haaland would do nicely, with Martinez or Nkunku as outsiders
He is clinical, but that’s about it. He’s what the Haaland naysayers think Haaland is. Not much use outside the 18yd box.

He is clinical, but that’s about it. He’s what the Haaland naysayers think Haaland is. Not much use outside the 18yd box.
He's not bad, started his first season at LW for Benfica and gradually moved inside. Not the strongest part of his game, but not a weakness either tbf (but i like him alot so prob a bit biased).

He's defo prob 2nd on my list of Alts as is stands, barring Kane just downing tools or somethnig.

He's not bad, started his first season at LW for Benfica and gradually moved inside. Not the strongest part of his game, but not a weakness either tbf (but i like him alot so prob a bit biased)

My first port of call looking at younger players in other teams is ‘what do we have in the academy that’s similar’ and ‘would they walk into the first team, displacing a current player’

Although this guy is a very good prospect I don’t think he gives us anything new that we don’t already have in the first team and we have youngsters who have the potential aligned with his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.