Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

I was secretly knocking one into @melrose40yarder wife for ages. He had no idea and was all clever about it by stirring up shit about his mate to deflect from it. Then he posted about his mate so we had to come clean.

You can keep the pressure washer but Im having the reclining chair btw

Not a dating site experience, but a blind date my mate set up with an acquaintance of his girlfriend. Apparently this girl had seen me around and was really interested in a date.

So It was arranged that me and my mate would go to the pub, and his girlfriend and this girl would meet us there later. So in the pub, and a couple of pints later his girlfriend turns up with this pretty stunning girl in tow.

The girls proceed to the bar to get drinks, and me not believing my luck (especially considering i half expected my mate to stitch me up with some minger), i give myself a quick spruce up, styling my hair, straightening my shirt etc to try give the best first impression.

The girls come over, and we start chatting and getting on pretty well, and i offer her a cig (this was back in the day when you could smoke in pubs) which she accepts, and things are going well.

A few mins later, i notice shes got something on her top lip. A bit of staring and i realise its a huge green bogey. My mates girlfriend spots it about the same time and whisks her off to the bogs. They come out of the bogs 5 minutes later and make a beeline for the door, with my mates gf shouting over that she'll catch up with him later, and off into the sunset they both disappear.

I'm absolutely gutted she's done a runner, and then realise i've fucked up massively. Because earlier whilst i was having my little 'spruce up' i had picked my nose and wiped it on the edge of the ashtray. Somehow, whilst we were having a smoke my bogey had transferred to the cig and then onto her top lip!!!

I asked my mates girlfriend to try arrange another date with her, but got told she was too embarrassed to see me again after the 'bogey' incident.

Moral of the story is, if you are gonna pick your nose in the pub, wipe it under the table like everyone else does, and not in an ashtray.
Good job you weren't rearranging the family jewels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.