dave whealen chatting shit

madblue

just read this on os wat whealen is saying he really is a cock sorry if someone made a thread didnt see one

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1181151_dave_whelan_column_city_will_win_nothing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... in_nothing</a>

Dave Whelan is the worst kind of rag, can't stand the man. Why does he care what happens at City, nothing to do with him, typical of the MUEN that they give this no mark column inches when its something negative about City. Whelan's probably trying to get on Fergie's good side after that thing with Matinez allegedly mouthing off about Fergie, Fat Sam and the Elephant Man.

He is associated with Wigan Athletic Football Club. Enough said.

No further insults required!

It's hardly an insightful, thought provoking article but i pretty much agree with what he says and he's not actually slagging us off.

SORRY, City, I do feel you're going to finish the season empty-handed.

I greatly admire the City boss Mark Hughes - he's working extremely hard and he's rebuilding - but it looks as if the City fans must wait at least another year before they're celebrating seeing their team win some silverware.

City have to be admired, they're a fine club and they are heading in the right direction, but I just feel they still don't have the quality to be genuine title contenders.

I saw City play Birmingham last weekend and they could have easily been beaten.

It will be interesting to see how City fare in the cup knockout competitions.

They have a lot of talent at their disposal but it's extremely difficult when you rebuild and then expect major success in the first season.

As for the Premiership title, it appears to be turning into a three-horse race between United, Arsenal and Chelsea. They are the top three in my view. Liverpool are going to struggle and they've dropped points. Having been decimated by injury has not helped. It's a shame, but that's football for you.

Not much wrong with that... IMO

Chill out, not everyone is going to kiss our backsides especially when we under-perform like we have in the last few games...

I'd rather people like him write us off, for now! It takes some of the pressure off.

What I don't get is why this dick has to come out and ramble on about us. Well I'm sorry Mr "Bell End" Whealen but Wigan are going to come out empty handed too! You are a twat of the highest order - Congrats!

Blown out of proportion. One of the best chairmans around if you ask me. My opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.