David Beckham on Aguero....

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

On SkySports news shortly asking what he thinks abour Aguero's potential move to City....

Why the fuck are they asking that red nosed thick ****??? He's got nothing to do with either Aguero nor City, what? Cause he's playing us in a friendly tomorrow he's suppose to give his whole opinion on everything we do???

No doubt he'll go on about his beloved supported ManUre pretty ironic that he's from London.

shortly after he signed for the mighty LA Galaxy ( who would struggle in the SPL)
he was asked about KAKA going to city,
his response..." i doubt he'll sign for City, the best players in the world wanna play for the best clubs in the world and win trophies" !!!

what a thick bastard.

what a thick bastuard he is and is a totaly a united fan cuming from london and now live in the usa wot a ploker even they where shit in the late 80`s and after winning 1 cup they got the taste 4 winning an hope city can do the same :)

He did well saying that he believes we'll be a challange to the big clubs, then compared us to what Chelsea did when Roman took over, then at the end when he gave that stupid smirk and in his girly voice said "being a manchester United fan and player I still believe United are the team to beat" don't worry David we will do.

the guy is an embarrassment to the english race, he certainly looked embarrassed in that last interview, he should just come out and say where is my knighthood?

rickmcfc said:
He will probably say Obertan is better than him as he has Premiership experience.
F*ck off he ain't a patch on Bebe, he's the new Ronaldo

mancunial said:
the guy is an embarrassment to the english race, he certainly looked embarrassed in that last interview, he should just come out and say where is my knighthood?

I bet some of the City players are asked about Beckham in the media before this game and say what a nice bloke he is and how he's a legend etc, I'd love it if one of them said ''I thought he'd retired and just advertises pepsi these days''<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Plastic Cockney prick.

I absolutely detest the guy with a passion, the most over rated footballer of his generation.He's a brand, not a footballer.

Agree with all of that but especially the bit in bold, if he looked like Luke Chadwick he'd have had the same career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.