David Beckham on Aguero....

the 'best crosser of a football ' in the world .....

who was it before him ?..... fucked if i know as it was tag invented by sky sports make him look like a world class player.

blue dallas said:
the 'best crosser of a football ' in the world .....

who was it before him ?..... fucked if i know as it was tag invented by sky sports make him look like a world class player.

One trick pony.

And that was his trick; he can't even do that well any more.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I bet some of the City players are asked about Beckham in the media before this game and say what a nice bloke he is and how he's a legend etc, I'd love it if one of them said ''I thought he'd retired and just advertises pepsi these days''

HAHA!! That would be fuckin brilliant.

blue dallas said:
shortly after he signed for the mighty LA Galaxy ( who would struggle in the SPL)
he was asked about KAKA going to city,
his response..." i doubt he'll sign for City, the best players in the world wanna play for the best clubs in the world and win trophies" !!!

what a thick bastard.

Like LA Galaxy?

Beckham was right about us signing kaka the idea of the worlds best player signing for a team in the bottom half of the league and not too far off the relegation spots was a joke. Any City fan with a bit of honesty knows that!

Cockney Red clown. Who gives a flying rabbit turd what this twat thinks.

This is the 3rd Bechkham based thread i have seen in 2 days.
He is a one trick pony who can barely walk and talk at the same time.

I guess what im saying is, why ANY let alone three threads are up based on what some ex utd player thinks about us.
Surely it's not beyond comprehension he wouldn't be exactly complimentary about us.

I admit i havn't read the threads or comments he made as i just don't care about his opinion tbh.

Getting sick of this twat commenting on us just because we're playing his crap team in a pointless friendly! (don't even know what he said but if it's ewt like the history comments he can f*** off)

grifter said:
Getting sick of this twat commenting on us just because we're playing his crap team in a pointless friendly! (don't even know what he said but if it's ewt like the history comments he can f*** off)

It is the height of ignorance. He's a know-nothing cretin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.