David bentley to sign ?

On SSN he was seen a few hours ago being driven out of the club by his mate, ans a posting on a Spurs site says.

i know the guy that picked bentley up and he did not take him up north or to an aiport.

West Ham have been trying to sell Spector allday to Spurs, I wonder if he is off there?

Also SSN now saying Petrov not going to spuds even on loan - happy days.

This was bullshit deal talked up by SSN and twitchy bent fuck.

Most city fans want Petrov to stay and dont want us signing drink driving scum that cant even get on the spuds bench.

I am glad. The only player i want this window is Ribery. The only players we should be looking at are the ones in the category of ''making a big difference to your first 11'' players.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before but i didn't go through all 16 pages of this thread.Please please please MH,do not buy Bentley.2 or 3 years ago i thought he was a half decent player until he was picked for the Euro U21 Champ finals by Pearce.The player was not injured but chose not to represent his country.....coz he felt tired! - "FU** YOU BENTLEY!" I said at that moment in time that this guy should never represent England again ever,at any level.So for that reason alone i never want this player any-where near my team.
As a person whenever i hear him speak publicly he has a very arrogant personalty.I have no problem with a player being arrogant if they can back it up on the pitch.For the last 2 years this guy can not even do that,hence playing for the Spurs reserves.Please MH for this ex-player of yours,stear clear. - Besides he is a right midfielder right? Well he is not gonna get ahead of SWP in the pecking order is he? And to be honest,after what i see of the kid against Barcelona,i would quite like to see Weiss come in if SWP is injured,& not this new "Beckham wannabe!"..........and trust me he does wannabe.

I think the Petrov talk was Harry just covering himself incase Portsmouth did not sell Krancjar.

Portsmouth needed to bring players in before they would release Krancjar, once they did that Bentley left the Spurs training ground.

Spurs did not need two players to play wide left while Modric is out. Once modric is fit i expect they will put Krancjar into midfield to replace Huddlestone as the A/M.

I could be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.