David Brooks diganosed with Stage II Hodgkins Lymphoma

Terrible news and really hope he recovers from a disease that has touched everyone . He is a great player with great future in front of him just hope he gets better .

Can be beaten Mrs Moon had stage IV NHL, two bouts, Chemo the first time and then when it returned a few years later Chemo and a Stem Cell transplant at Christie 4 years ago, was scary and touch & go for a while.

She's fine now touchwood and deemed 'cured' by them but has 12 month checkups now for life.

Hope the lad gets on top of it.

This is awful news
I lost my Dad to Csncer on 23 September
Come on David
Kick this awful disease into touch pal

I was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma in January of this year, my wife and I were understandably devastated. I underwent 5 cycles of chemotherapy and to our great relief was declared free of the disease in late July. My Haematologist has suggested a course of Radiology to "consolidate" my recovery. I start this at the end of this month.
Everybody involved with my treatment has been fantastic and I owe them a debt of gratitude that I could not possibly repay.
God bless the NHS

I was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma in January of this year, my wife and I were understandably devastated. I underwent 5 cycles of chemotherapy and to our great relief was declared free of the disease in late July. My Haematologist has suggested a course of Radiology to "consolidate" my recovery. I start this at the end of this month.
Everybody involved with my treatment has been fantastic and I owe them a debt of gratitude that I could not possibly repay.
God bless the NHS
Congratulations, I hope the rest of your treatment goes okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.