David Goodwillie

TTTCITYBHOY said:
fitzy_gmfc said:
Ah, that's why Rangers wanted to sign him, a mate for Allan McGregor
thats the same thing i said to my missus.
oh and a highly paid footballer someone said...
Dundee fukn United..ye havin a laugh,£250 a week tops.

£900.

do you automatically hate players if they sign for Rangers?

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah but he's been charged, as opposed to just arrested on suspicion of, so they must have some evidence.

Charged = not guilty until tried AND convicted.

I know, but you don't just go "errr...you look guilty so we'll charge you".

Whether the evidence is substantial enough to prove if he's clearly done it is another matter, but they must have some evidence that he's been sexually involved with her to charge him with rape.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
thats the same thing i said to my missus.
oh and a highly paid footballer someone said...
Dundee fukn United..ye havin a laugh,£250 a week tops.

£900.

dont even hate Rangers mate,too many good pals who are Teddy's.
so can't get me on that 1

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cleavers said:

Whether the evidence is substantial enough to prove if he's clearly done it is another matter, but they must have some evidence that he's been sexually involved with her to charge him with rape.

I guess so, but not every sex act is rape, and until its proven either way then he's not guilty so tarring him with the "rapist" brush at the moment is wrong that's all. I'm not picking an argument just saying.....

TTTCITYBHOY said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
£900.

dont even hate Rangers mate,too many good pals who are Teddy's.

nice.

I think they have better players with you, and Goodwillie would be a good signing for them if he was not guilty and would kerb his social life.

Do both Old Firm clubs go for the same player often or is it always one or the other, just never seem to hear news stories of both Celtic and Rangers being in for somebody.

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I guess so, but not every sex act is rape, and until its proven either way then he's not guilty so tarring him with the "rapist" brush at the moment is wrong that's all. I'm not picking an argument just saying.....

sorry I don't mean for it to come across as that, it just doesn't look that promising for him.

I hope he's not guilty because I've seen him a couple of times and he looks a decent player.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cleavers said:

As i said mate, the evidence is that they have had sex and they have found the DNA to prove that they had sex.

Doesn't prove he is a rapist though and the charge has been brought on nothing more than the accusation of the woman and her mates that seem to be backing her up. I really don't want to demean the hideous crime of rape and anyone guilty is fucking scum and deserves all they get but recent history has shown an alarming rise in false claims.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
The penalties are quite stiff for that.He might get a long stretch.Might not be true though.Hope he hasn't been shafted.We'll just have to suck it and see.

I think it will be a hung jury.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.