David James said....

2uonndf.png

Listen you, dont you dare threaten the status quo.

If you carry on like this, we will have to run all future posts passed GDM before they are displayed on the website.

You've been warned.

* past

David James, Danny Mills, Niall Quinn...what is it with some of these former players? Poor old Paul Lake had an awful time at our club and speaks so positively and passionately about us, Summerbee also. Do we treat them badly? or are they born ****s?

David James, Danny Mills, Niall Quinn...what is it with some of these former players? Poor old Paul Lake had an awful time at our club and speaks so positively and passionately about us, Summerbee also. Do we treat them badly? or are they born ****s?

bitter to the core and what did any of them do for us fans when putting on the shirt other than taking home a good wage. sky and BT know there are and love nothing more than sicking them on a city game just to hear all the bitter coming out. but Niall Quinn is the worst and he is in OUR the hall of fame and for Danny Fucking Mills who is in the hall of fame for spending more time in the physio room than on the pitch and knows fuck all about football just stink's the place out

the thing is I don't care anymore they are paid to do the job on us with sky or BT but can do fuck all about the game and the result so when city are taking home the silverware again this season and finishing 4th I just laugh at what been said and what been done on the pitch its like watch 2 different games

A mouldy cheese sandwich has a higher IQ than the **** so not a bit bothered by what he says.

He's an obnoxious ****. I met him at Wimbledon when he was at Liverpool. Vinny Jones was with him and he was a real gent.

TBH he wasn't far wrong in his assessment of us. We just crept over the line and had a poor season domestically. He was completely wrong about Chelsea but then most of the pundits were and no one expected the season they had. As for the rags, I reckon they're slowly moving in the right direction despite a poor goal scoring record. They're not afraid to put the youngsters in. Liverpool would definitely be top four if Klopp had got them from the start. Yes they were disappointing in the end against Seville but other than that they had a very good second half of the season. I predict them to be one of the favorites to win the league next year with no europe to worry about. Getting Gotze will be great signing. As for us we've got a lot of work to do, a lot of deadwood to ship out and yet again we'll need to splash the cash to get us in line with Pep's ideal team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.