David Kidd, chief sports writer for the Daily Mirror

I stumbled accross the daily mirror today, not read one for a long time. I was daft enough to read the shite printed in it though.

Surely i thought, Guardiola coming to the premier league can only be seen by all clubs to be positive as this is what gives the PL more TV air time round the world.. In return this then pumps more money into the clubs through TV rights. PL seen as the best league in the world, it needs the best players and best managers. With this in mind I felt quite confident that there would be a half decent wright up.

But oh no, A crock of shit about attendances. I was watching city in the late 70's where we averaged 42,000 and for local derbies we had 52,000, so why the bollocks about 28,000 crowd ? Imagine the biggest news for money years about a new manager rated number one in the world but yet the write up is about attendances !

Obviously this prick knows nothing about business.. If a seat is empty it costs nothing if seat could have been sold but you have not the capacity then you have lost money. ..

Jealousy

How many none City fans would click on a new manager announcement for City, not many so as far as his well researched readership is concerned an anti City story will keep him in a job until the digital revolution catches up with The Mirror as it did with The Financial Times.

He inhabits a mysterious seedy world off half truths, spin countirspin and propagandar.
Todays hack lives out his days in a show businesy world merely masquerading as a proffesional
Wherever you read an article it should never be taken to heart.
Effectively the tabloids are comics for adults and should be taken with a pinch of salt.
The hack has surppased his mandate and completed his work well
The foaming of the mouth nashing of teeth and continuing hits to his shitty site tottaly vindicate his existence.
And now he has his very own thread on the Moon.
Now how good is that then you clever old investigative journalist you !

He and Many of his profession are just agenda driven boneheads just after clicks, treat these parasites with the contempt they deserve, they are part of a dying business.

Ah the Mirror, the paper which described Yaya Toure as a bench-warming defensive midfielder when we signed him.

They have the worst sports desk of any newspaper in Britain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.