David Luiz

brummie blue said:
Chelsea have signed Cesar Azpilicueta this morning, Luiz could be gone to Barca.
Have said before, but Chelsea are looking very dangerous in the future. They have signed a lot of very talented kids in every position, who can develop a lot further.

Personally I know this is going to be controversial, but I rate Luiz very highly. He reminds me of a young Kompany back at Anderlecht. He was big strong, really fast, read the game well and was very skilful. However, sometimes he tended to overplay and try too much and it would backfire. Always thought he would do well, but was surprised when he ended up at Hamburg.

Luiz needs to brush up his game. Needs to learn to take less risks, but don't think you can tame him too much. He is still only 25 and believe he will develop into a world class centre back within the next couple of years.

Looks like Barcelona are the ones to most likely to go for him, but doubt that will go through. I think he would be an amazing signing for you. Him and Kompany in a year or so would easily be the best centre back pairing in the world.

I would love to see this boy sign, he's a great CB. Quick, strong, excellent in the tackle, great reader of the game, dominant aerially and superb on the ball. Iron out his creases and this man is one of the best CBs in world football, easily has the potential to be better than Lescott if he isn't already. He'll suit us down to the ground, SIGN HIM UP.

MJMRuiz said:
I would love to see this boy sign, he's a great CB. Quick, strong, excellent in the tackle, great reader of the game, dominant aerially and superb on the ball. Iron out his creases and this man is one of the best CBs in world football, easily has the potential to be better than Lescott if he isn't already. He'll suit us down to the ground, SIGN HIM UP.

He is too mistake prone at CB for me, he can do a job but for me and many others, Luiz is a central midfielder.

There was a good interview with Ray Wilkins on TalkSport with his views on him being a better central midfielder than a center back, he reckons we would be a rock if we got Vermaelan.

Imagine the Gooner outrage.

sam-caddick said:
He is too mistake prone at CB for me, he can do a job but for me and many others, Luiz is a central midfielder.

There was a good interview with Ray Wilkins on TalkSport with his views on him being a better central midfielder than a center back, he reckons we would be a rock if we got Vermaelan.

Imagine the Gooner outrage.

I dont reckon Vermaelan would come Don.

MJMRuiz said:

The only difference between Luiz & Lescott is that Lescott was statistically the best CB in the Prem last season & Luiz was fucking shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.