David May, P***k

well done may, great advertisement for trouble that one.

if this goes ahead at walkabout, guranteed 50+ city lot will be down their, bricks, bottles the lot, seriously.

What do they tell their wives?

Wife 'so, you're going to England to support united?'

Nob 'No, I'm paying to fly to England so I can go to a party thrown by a former reserve team player in honour of City not having won a trophy for ages'

Wife 'You small pricked tosser'

C_71_article_1407082_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

This picture is the epitome of smug-cuntishness.

Harry Godwin said:
Like all rags may is a classless little prick so antics like this are to be expected.

Not "all rags" fella,let me assure you me and a whole bunch of local lads wouldn't go near anything like this,if you cast your mind back to 2001 united lads did set up a 25th "celebration" which was just the lads having a piss up and making a decent donation to manchester childrens hospitals.
Of course its a rip off and yes it will be full of tourists who do nothing but show the likes of me up and give ammo to the likes of you,i can assure you that when your silverware does arrive you will have your fair share of modern day idiots,welcome to the sky generation..and as for Mr May who used to be a blue....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.