David May

DeanC

Just watching the Barbados PFA legends football on Sky when David May scored for them, the commentator said he was a City fan who played for United. Is this true?

DeanC said:
Just watching the Barbados PFA legends football on Sky when David May scored for them, the commentator said he was a City fan who played for United. Is this true?

it that the same City fan who planned a party to celebrate City's lack of success for 35 years ?

I went to school with David May and right throughout his childhood and continuing through his days at Blackburn he was a blue, BUT since signing for the rags and then retiring he's apparently been on facebook taking the piss out of us (35 years etc) and also holding celebration nights at the Walkabout in town about us for Scandinavian rags . He's sold his soul to the devil and reinvented himself saying he's always been a rag, he's a wanker of the highest order, he's obviously realised he can make money from being a rag and took that on.

"Some might be surprised that I say that because I supported City when I was younger, probably to be awkward because all my family were United fans, but I had trials with City when I was 14 and hated it. It was like a cattle market. These days my allegiances lie with United."

Quote from an interview with FourFourTwo magazine. Clearly bitter about the rejection from City. Funnily enough I went out with a girl once who had been seeing David May a few years earlier and she said he was a prick and didn't take that that rejection too well either. She was a United fan too. In fact, she went out with Lee Sharpe as well apparently and a few others. The more I think about it she may have been the 90's equivalent of that Gigg's bird. Thank god we never came to anything! It was the best sex of my life though to be fair. I wonder where she is now?

joolsbikini said:
"Some might be surprised that I say that because I supported City when I was younger, probably to be awkward because all my family were United fans, but I had trials with City when I was 14 and hated it. It was like a cattle market. These days my allegiances lie with United."

Quote from an interview with FourFourTwo magazine. Clearly bitter about the rejection from City. Funnily enough I went out with a girl once who had been seeing David May a few years earlier and she said he was a prick and didn't take that that rejection too well either. She was a United fan too. In fact, she went out with Lee Sharpe as well apparently and a few others. The more I think about it she may have been the 90's equivalent of that Gigg's bird. Thank god we never came to anything! It was the best sex of my life though to be fair. I wonder where she is now?

I know her, she died of AIDS in 2009!

joolsbikini said:

You mean you had sloppy seconds after a bunch of dirty rags had all ready been there? Fetch the Dettol!

I got to know Dave May when he was a Blackburn youth team player and knew him very well for a few years. I went watching him a few times including the play off final v Leicester at Wembley. We lost touch a few months before he joined the rags.

I can say 100% he was a city fan. He used to take the piss out of the rags as much as I did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.