David May

Big G said:
joolsbikini said:
Funnily enough I went out with a girl once who had been seeing David May a few years earlier and she said he was a prick and didn't take that that rejection too well either. She was a United fan too. In fact, she went out with Lee Sharpe as well apparently and a few others. The more I think about it she may have been the 90's equivalent of that Gigg's bird. Thank god we never came to anything! It was the best sex of my life though to be fair. I wonder where she is now?

Was she called Georgina?

No she wasn't but I wouldn't really want to name her on here as she worked around the eastlands area for a long time and used to frequent The Townley. She had a lot of blue 'mates' as well as reds. The chances are somebody else on here has been there too!

i think the commentator got mixed up,he meant to say david may is a fat united fanny who lives in the city...........

david may,played at the swamp for a fuckin wet weekend yet goes on like he did a 10 year stretch with them...comical!!!!

joolsbikini said:
Big G said:
joolsbikini said:
Funnily enough I went out with a girl once who had been seeing David May a few years earlier and she said he was a prick and didn't take that that rejection too well either. She was a United fan too. In fact, she went out with Lee Sharpe as well apparently and a few others. The more I think about it she may have been the 90's equivalent of that Gigg's bird. Thank god we never came to anything! It was the best sex of my life though to be fair. I wonder where she is now?

Was she called Georgina?

No she wasn't but I wouldn't really want to name her on here as she worked around the eastlands area for a long time and used to frequent The Townley. She had a lot of blue 'mates' as well as reds. The chances are somebody else on here has been there too!

Nay worries, there's a lass that was from round here thats had rubs with with Lee Sharpe and a couple of other reds.

Bellers_a_hero said:
Yes he was a City fan when a child, but as he grew up and joined the Rags obviously decided to chase the glory like most "Rag fans".
Was recently at a football tournament and he was presenting the winners medals, he got a decent introduction by the announcer but not one applaud! My friend playing for Manchester City wearing the whole kit shook his hand to collect the awards and said to him "You still having that party for 35 years? Don't think you will be!" - this was about 2 weeks after the semi final. His reply was "C'mon the Stoke" everyone looked at him and just thought what a P***K! As he walked away to his car he was expecting to sign autographs and have pictures taken but not one person approached him and he was left to walk a lengthy walk on his own
About as much as he deserved. Well he deserves a fucking good back hand slap across the face, but this'll do! He's a no mark fucking turncoat... a **** of the highest order!

He also went out with a bird off Langley I knew (can't remember her name) because her sister went out with a couple of my mates, eventually marrying one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.