David May

mcmanus said:
badmash said:
What a wanker

BJK3epECMAAbMMt.jpg

Oh lordy..... what a crass, tasteless kunt of a man.

Not a fan of Shearer the pundit but as a player who chose his home town club over any team in the world is right by me.

Has Gazza got more medals than Shearer??

I know with 100% certainty, that David May was a blue as a kid and right up to signing for the Rags from Blackburn

Is he having a party at walkabout this year?

As for them tshirts, on church street oppositte the arndale market theres a little stall of shit near the book stall selling these things. One with ferguson snatching the trophy off bobby saying "20 times you F**ker" (the stars are on the tshirt, i havent censored it). It just oozes class doesnt it.
Im so glad im city and dont follow this shower of shit

chaddblue said:
I know with 100% certainty, that David May was a blue as a kid and right up to signing for the Rags from Blackburn

I've heard that one before.

CTID1988 said:
Is he having a party at walkabout this year?

As for them tshirts, on church street oppositte the arndale market theres a little stall of shit near the book stall selling these things. One with ferguson snatching the trophy off bobby saying "20 times you F**ker" (the stars are on the tshirt, i havent censored it). It just oozes class doesnt it.
Im so glad im city and dont follow this shower of shit

But...but...but don't have a laugh when City stumped up the money to buy Tevez off a third party because that's... that's... a small minded club mentality.

There's more class in an old Ford Capri with Kevin and Tracey blazed across the windscreen than Trafford Rangers.

That is why "show us your medals" is such a stupid and crass way to judge a playing career.
Wes Brown
Nicky Butt
John O-Shea

Just a few who have a draw full but don't even compare to some of the football greats who have won few if any of note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.