David Moyes Hits out at city

The unedited Everton Press conference this morning.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg[/youtube]

Whats wrong with putting a bid in for someones player?
It is the transfer window after all,and the player himself wants to to sign for us!!!
It was Everton that made this offer public on their own Official site,Ginge has lost the plot,oh and he hopes to bring in 2 more players b4 the window shuts,how will he do that without PUTTING IN A FUCKIN BID???????

When Hughes said about speaking to the people who make the decisions I assumed he meant Cook and Khaldoon to be honest, as in to see if they wanted to continue our pursuit of JL or not. I didn't think he was having a pop at Moyes or Everton but this is how the media have span it to give the whole situation a bit more edge. I may be wrong but that was my first impression when I watched the interview Hughes gave anyway.

More media bullshit from the dogger on talkshite.

We've used the media and not spoken to Everton apparently....

mat said:
More media bullshit from the dogger on talkshite.

We've used the media and not spoken to Everton apparently....[/quo Mark Hughes might have nothing to do with dealing with Citys transfer deals,however at a shitly run club like Everton the manager might have to do everything like even fone the players the night b4 to arrange what time and what pub he will b picking them up outside of.Ginger tosser!!!
im sure the lads will sing a song or 2 for him 2moz.

Moyes claims he's not for sale and won't sell his best players, BUT also that the offer was never high enough.

Surely this means that if the offer was higher, for example the 30 mil rumoured then he would have let him go. Stupid fuckin hippocrite.

Watch him ditch Everton like a rat leaving a sinking ship when utd come knocking, what about his contract then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.