David Platt Press Conference

Bojinov The Bull

Loved it! Nice and aggressive and awkward with them all. I remember the same thing happened last year at one point when Bobby was coming in for a lot of flak and Platt went out and was really ant-social and sarcastic with them all and it built a siege mentality up at the club. I really feel that this weekend Spurs are going to be on the wrong end of a hammering!

Pigeonho said:
Hope you're right. A few I know fear this Sunday as the one we lose this record we have. I however think we will win, but not emphatically. A showpiece performance is much needed though I think, for confidence more than anything.
2-1.

Likewise I think if we win it will be a hard fought scappy odd goal one.

Last season when we were dominating sides at home Spurs gave us a tough hit out and Sunday will be no different no matter who they put out.

i think were are going to give spurs a right good kicking this Sunday. it could well be the start of a great run.

We're only a few results off having the second longest home run in PL history, this is the biggest threat to it I think. We're in the process of overtaking #2 (United) and #3 (United) which would be nice... surpassing Chelsea's record will probably never be done though.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Loved it! Nice and aggressive and awkward with them all. I remember the same thing happened last year at one point when Bobby was coming in for a lot of flak and Platt went out and was really ant-social and sarcastic with them all and it built a siege mentality up at the club. I really feel that this weekend Spurs are going to be on the wrong end of a hammering!

Platt was great,

"he's not the first manager to go on the pitch and confront the ref....in fact it's not even the first time he's done it"

I fear for the weekend though....

Spurs got their result last night. We didn't on Tuesday.
Very often fortunes are reversed, so you may well be right.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:05 pm --<br /><br />I mean right about us giving Spurs a stuffing, of course.

david platt

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/</a>

bloody good platt...hes very good ...so is lakey xx

Re: david platt

he is great with the press..the press snakes hate him cos he is too clever

if i was bobby ..i would let platt deal with the press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.