David Platt statement / Platt leaves City (merged)

nashark said:
That made me laugh when I went to watch one of the open training sessions. All the **** did all day was put out the cones.

Not true - there was a youtube clip of him scoring a screamer. Sergio and Balo looked gutted.

Robbo. said:
to be fair to Platt I saw him after the game go and speak to a upset child on the front row at wembley telling the child not to worry all will be good, I thought it was a nice touch for him to do that.

Ken Barlow stylee?

Helmet Cole said:
nashark said:
That made me laugh when I went to watch one of the open training sessions. All the **** did all day was put out the cones.

Not true - there was a youtube clip of him scoring a screamer. Sergio and Balo looked gutted.

I'd score a screamer if all I'd done for the past 50 minutes was put out cones.

Now I can go back to hating the twat.
But I thank him for his input while he was here.
Someone should buy him and Bob a "Plan B" album,
because there were countless times this season in the dugout
when they looked like they needed one.

for some reason, completely unconnected with his past, i consider him a lightweight, comfortable in the shadow of his boss, earning a fortune for being a go-between. No animosity towards him, no reason to think he will be missed. tara cock

I rather liked him. Really enjoyed his press conferences before matches. Liked his no nonsense style. Thanks David. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Had a lot of doubters (me included) when he first came but did a very good job and for that I wish him well.

Re: Platt gone

Hamann Pineapple said:
770211469.gif

Morbid gif on so many levels it's untrue, lol

btw, the guy who holds the other guy in background is Bobby's friend Stephen Aziz methinks..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.