David Platt

pee dubya said:
The reason for Platt seems pretty obvious, he knows Mancini, he knows how he thinks, he knows how he likes to play, and he knows how to speak fluent English.

Can we not just accept the fact that he's here and deal with it. I don't like him either, but the constant anti-Plattism is just pointless.

The voice of reason and also correct.

I used to hate him but if we win games with him as a coach I don't care, Mancinis the manager and he sees something so i'll back him.

bluejase said:
I used to hate him but if we win games with him as a coach I don't care, Mancinis the manager and he sees something so i'll back him.
This
and its time you lot got off his back, fuck the past this is our future

I still hate the t**t and I can't see that changing. I am totally positive about City and have trust in Mancini but I will never like or accept Platt. He is a glorified interpreter and I swear that's the only reason he is here. See game against Spurs, Mancini relayed some tactics to him and Platt passed it on in English to whoever it was we were bringing on as sub.

pee dubya said:
The reason for Platt seems pretty obvious, he knows Mancini, he knows how he thinks, he knows how he likes to play, and he knows how to speak fluent English.

Can we not just accept the fact that he's here and deal with it. I don't like him either, but the constant anti-Plattism is just pointless.

Agreed. No point booing him, not gonna do anyone any good. Might as well support the decision to bring him in and hope he does well, which in turn will benefit us. If he's crap he will be found out and removed.

Peter Doherty said:
Damocles said:
You think coaches get win bonuses?

Bwhahahaha.
Are you a prick?

Why? Have I suddenly acquired a disdain for a coach simply because he said a few nasty things on TV about us, that in hindsight were pretty accurate?

Did he hurt your feelings? Bless.

mcfc1996 said:
pee dubya said:

The voice of reason and also correct.

Damocles said:
Peter Doherty said:
Are you a prick?

Why? Have I suddenly acquired a disdain for a coach simply because he said a few nasty things on TV about us, that in hindsight were pretty accurate?

Did he hurt your feelings? Bless.
I'm not interest in what mr-potato-head said about us. I'm just curious as to why he's jumping up and down in our technical area given his overall opinion of Manchester City for the past 40+ years of his life. And to be honest, having read your thread on Liverpool today, I really couldn't give a shit what a thick **** like you has to say...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.