David Platt

Armaan

His celebration vs the Toon was amazing. Fair enough a lot still dont like him but the emotion he showed was great to watch. Even when Aguero i think hit it wide he celebrated thinking we had scored. At first i was on the fence but tbh some of the emotion he's showed has really won me over. Anybody got a gif of him celebrating?

Forget about him celebrating the goal - did you see his premature celebration behind Mancini after Yaya Toure's missed header??? On the highlights on the website if you haven't seen it.

ste.sully said:
Forget about him celebrating the goal - did you see his premature celebration behind Mancini after Yaya Toure's missed header??? On the highlights on the website if you haven't seen it.
Lol yeah that's the one i was on about thought it was after Aguero's miss but guess i was wrong. That was class though.

I think he changed most peoples opinions on him pretty quickly, I imagine very few have any problems with him now. Can't fault any of our backroom staff, most goals scored, fewest goals conceded, fewest injuries throughout the season and on course for an 89 point season having broken the +60 GD barrier. We have a winning formula going on back there.

Armaan said:
ste.sully said:
Lol yeah that's the one i was on about thought it was after Aguero's miss but guess i was wrong. That was class though.
Hahaah i was gonna post this last night. It's not the first time It's happened. I hope when the off season roles in someone with spare time on their hands can do a Platty celebration compilation.

That one you talking about had me pissing myself, especially with the slow motion and just his head

adammck said:
Armaan said:
ste.sully said:
Hahaah i was gonna post this last night. It's not the first time It's happened. I hope when the off season roles in someone with spare time on their hands can do a Platty celebration compilation.

That one you talking about had me pissing myself, especially with the slow motion and just his head

Yes! super slow-mo rules for that kind of stuff. Love Platty!

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
I dont mind him, I mean come on if we win the league what's to moan about???

Mancini's negative tactics. We want Mourinho...!

Ha ha I hope your joking! Yeah lets destabilise the playing staff just when they've won the league - that's straight out of chelski's rule book - have you been spying on chelski?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.