David Pleat on Radio 5

I can still see him skipping towards the Kippax across the Maine Road turf in his beige Farrahs doing that ridiculous dance, the qunt. Unforgiveable.

She wore! She wore! She wore fishnet stockings! She wore fishnet stockings and stilettos on her feet!
And when I asked oh why she wore that stockings, she said it's for her client and his name is David Pleat!
David Pleat! David Pleat! He's that famous Tottenham pervert and his name is David Pleat!
David Pleat! David Pleat! He's that famous Tottenham pervert and his name is David Pleat!”

That is all

Jontyh68 said:
I can still see him skipping towards the Kippax across the Maine Road turf in his beige Farrahs doing that ridiculous dance, the qunt. Unforgiveable.

Ingrained in my memory every time I see him that image comes back, the pain and the humiliation of that day

HOGGLE.jpg

Ducado said:
Jontyh68 said:

Ingrained in my memory every time I see him that image comes back, the pain and the humiliation of that day

Aye. We just stood in the Kippax, numb and unable to believe the unthinkable had happened. I think we only needed a draw and with about 10 minutes to go - if that - Raddy Antic gets a flukey winner. I don't remember ever feeling worse than I did that day, but I suppose I must have done.

David Pleat and the Slowest Car in London

In 1987 in his first season as manager of Tottenham Hotspur and having guided the club to third in the league, an FA Cup Final and the semi finals of the League Cup, David Pleat is forced to resign after the tabloids report on him being cautioned for kerb crawling around notorious red light districts of London. To make matters more clear cut Mr. Pleat was cautioned not once but three times. He went on to manage Leicester City, Sheffield Wednesday and Luton Town again before returning to Spurs as Director of Football in the late 1990s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.