David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.

I chose to interpret the entire bizarre, multi-quote diatribe as a Bit of Fry and Laurie skit deftly commenting on modern youth's perception of reality resulting from sectarianism propagated by a simultaneously connecting and isolating internet culture.

I may have misinterpreted, though.
71497886.jpg

That was a joke, wrapped in social commentary, boxed in a reference, covered in snark, glazed with sarcasm, and then broiled to a crisp, browned non sequitur.

Basically the perfect representation of Bluemoon.

Silva on life under Pep: "I have to help in build-up play more often and sacrifice a bit more in defence."
Silva: "Overall I'm very happy since you can tell we've gotten off to a good start with Manchester City."

Silva on life under Pep: "I have to help in build-up play more often and sacrifice a bit more in defence."
Silva: "Overall I'm very happy since you can tell we've gotten off to a good start with Manchester City."

I think Spanish Dave is amazing but just think how good he'd have been if Pep had coached him at 23.

I think Spanish Dave is amazing but just think how good he'd have been if Pep had coached him at 23.
I think that would have been amazing,even if pep had been here 3yrs ago he could have made him even better than he already is,it'll be a sad day when he leaves us

I think that would have been amazing,even if pep had been here 3yrs ago he could have made him even better than he already is,it'll be a sad day when he leaves us

Don't ever see Silva as a Manager but could see him as a very useful coach working with our youth players - here's hoping.

Pep obviously has the magician in his plans to play the new way. Encouraging and exciting. Dave & Kev DB will be tearing defences to shreds this season !

Who was it that claimed on BM that Merlin wasn't Pep's type of player? I bet he/she is feeling a bit sheepish now.

I see Spain are playing Liechtenstein tonight. Wasn't it this time last year that David was 'crippled' by a donkey from one of the international minnows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.