David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are reading too much into it.

The family matter assuming its a health matter and that's a reasonable assumption to make because for anything else he wouldn't be required to travel back and forth from Spain will come to an end one or the other.

He is contracted and playing is the best thing for him as the illness of his family member unravels itself.

Hope all is alright with him. Disregarding the fact he's an exceptional player, he seems like an exceptional human being.

I thought everything was ok now? Needs to do what’s right with his family so if there’s still isssue then good luck. We don’t need him till Liverpool.

Just shared on his Instagram that he now has a son who was born preterm and is fighting day by day. Really hope all goes well, he deserves a happy family!

A banner would be nice. I'm sure someone on here more eloquent than I could think up a poignant message.
"Congratulations David, love and best wishes to your family, from your other family "
Already got me coat on.

we'd need half the stadium to fit that on! :p Could be really corny and have David holding his son with "El Mago con Mateo" or something daft, I just think some sort of tribute in solidarity, maybe with a touch of Las Palmas/Spain thrown in would be a nice thing to do.

The legend is back training today and will play against Liverpool. More importantly I hope this means his son is getting stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.