David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on being at the stadium and not being in a position to watch a full replay, he was my MOTM along with Vinny. Great goal and he worked like a demon when we didn't have the ball.
Well, close enough. There were a few food performances. And his was one of those.

Simply the greatest player to ever wear the City shirt.

He's the heartbeat of this side and that's the biggest compliment I can give him.

We're blessed to have some great players in this side and in recent years. I've been lucky enough to witness Yaya run half the pitch, leave the defenders for dead and score. I've seen Kun single handily tear sides apart whilst scoring 5 goals in a game. I've witnessed Vinny dominate some of the most threatening strikers in the world. I've seen Hart single handily keep us in a match with a string of world class saves. I've seen KDB make a pass which is borderline criminal and out of this world.

However, none can compare to watching Dave run the show. It'll be a sad day when the great man leaves us but as a fan, I'm extremely lucky to have watched Silva give his best years to us and long may it continue.

Simply the greatest player to ever wear the City shirt.

He's the heartbeat of this side and that's the biggest compliment I can give him.

We're blessed to have some great players in this side and in recent years. I've been lucky enough to witness Yaya run half the pitch, leave the defenders for dead and score. I've seen Kun single handily tear sides apart whilst scoring 5 goals in a game. I've witnessed Vinny dominate some of the most threatening strikers in the world. I've seen Hart single handily keep us in a match with a string of world class saves. I've seen KDB make a pass which is borderline criminal and out of this world.

However, none can compare to watching Dave run the show. It'll be a sad day when the great man leaves us but as a fan, I'm extremely lucky to have watched Silva give his best years to us and long may it continue.

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.