David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go
16b023fac16d64fde7e54a590c9a73da.jpg
A link would be useful, then we can all google translate (it into a million different scenarios obviously ;-) ).

Bit of a shame he didn't hang around to knock Torres of 3rd top scorer spot and overtake Hierro as Spain's 5th most capped player.

Think he would have gone to the next Euros with Lopetegui, under him he scored 5 goals and got 4 assists in 10 qualification games and was finally the heart of the team.

Post Lopetegui though who knows what's going to go on. I guess this is good for us though, no more worrying about him every time Spain go away to Macedonia or Estonia etc.

Good news for us. Merlin gets a rest each international break and comes back refreshed to destroy the opposition.

Good news for CIty , sad news for Spain, he's obviously very proud to have played for them for so long , I guess with Iniesta and Pique going it is time for a new Spain.

Hierro copped out a bit and made Isco the centre of everything. He's so so talented, more than you believe. But they had better, more intelligent players to actually run the games. Namely Silva and Iniesta, even Thiago too if they used him properly. I'm disappointed David wasn't allowed his swan song as it should have been on the world stage.

But then again with the year he's had I doubt it's on the top of his mind. I'm just happy he seems happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.