David Silva chant.

kinkysleftfoot said:
The Kippaxkid said:
Great day out yesterday. some top chants, "Fergie plays with boys" & "David Moyes is a football genius" were excellent but what was the David Silva one? I know it was to the tune of the great escape but didn't quite catch the lyrics.

Ridiculous chant the fergie plays with boys.
Yeah I agree its offensive to paedos comparing them to bacon face.

mcfc1894 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
The Kippaxkid said:
Great day out yesterday. some top chants, "Fergie plays with boys" & "David Moyes is a football genius" were excellent but what was the David Silva one? I know it was to the tune of the great escape but didn't quite catch the lyrics.

Ridiculous chant the fergie plays with boys.

agree its fucking shit. lets get an operation one end and sing fergies a peado instead of pro city songs. oh wait lets sing a song for how shit moyes is (I like that one though) instead of one about Manuel. silva song is wank aswell. should be the 'david silva ole' one which has been mentioned on here before plenty of time. wizard hahahaha

Another one with you here. It's absolute s***e. More people seem motivated to sing that tripe than songs to support our own team.

East Level 2 said:
The Kippaxkid said:

I'd guess it was:

His name is Silva, Oh David Silva,
He scored the fifth goal at old trafford
His name is Silva, Oh David Silva,
He is the wizard of Maine Road.

Been living in a cave, or was it a different song?

Cheers for that. That was the one. I;ve not been living a a cave just cant get to too many aways (The old chestnut of not enough loyalty points). and I have not herad it sung at the Etihad although i'm am a season ticket holder.

Would be so much better with revised lyrics:
David Silva! Oh David Silva!
He plays the pass that no one else can!
David Silva! Oh David Silva!
He is our Spanish magician! *or* Euro and World Cup Champion!

Ooohhh David silva your the love of my life, oh David silva I'd let you shag my wife, oh David silva, I drink San Miguel too.

Or i eat paella too
Or I drink sangria too

Colin_Bell said:
I find the Fergie 'boys' one cringeworthy and embarrassing and can't help thinking we are better than that for songs, How do you explain to a 10-year old blue what they are singing about !!

David Moyes is a football genius is much more us.

Whilst I don't particularly like singng about United when we're not playing them, the 'Fergie touches boys' one is a bloody catchy tune, found myself sub-conciously singing it on the way back to the car on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.