David Silva for Ronaldo

It's a no from me because if we get CR7 by any means we will probably lose Tevez and the first opportunity so we would be two down for one albeit a brilliant one but I think it would upset the whole balance of the squad, I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's even (dare I say it) when he was at United but I don't think he's for us.

The cookie monster said:
twinkletoes said:
The cookie monster said:
If he doesnt sign this contract we will have no choice but to sell him.

His reaction when he got substituted was fairly ominous.
Winning the charity shield his head was down too
I'm convinced this will be his last season
Fair enough he has served us well.

I suppose Marwood wants to wait until the last minute again...

i still dont think i'd want silva to go come season end if we dont win any trophies...

i'd still prefer silva and ronaldo and maybe Falcao.

I would rather have my leg chewed off slowly by a toothless hamster.

I really wouldn't change Silva for anyone, he's class and I love the man!

The ladyboy is a greedy fucker and only interesteed in himself,he's only bothered how he looks and isn't a team player..
A good player but not a magician at all,we got merlin who will only get better with every passing season..
Stay where you are Ronaldo,we don't need you..

No contest, Ronaldo anyday.

Ronaldo is the best in the world alongside Messi and Bale, Silva's a fantastic player but Ronaldo is a machine.

chicagoblues said:
HELL NO .........instead save money and go for Falcao

Why Ronaldo shits all over Falcao. As for Silva I guess you'd have no choice Ronaldo is the better player he'd win us more games. Would be very sad to see genius go but if it was for Ronaldo the blow wouldn't be so bad (even tho I hate the ****)<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 pm --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
chicagoblues said:
HELL NO .........instead save money and go for Falcao

Why Ronaldo shits all over Falcao. As for Silva I guess you'd have no choice Ronaldo is the better player he'd win us more games. Would be very sad to see genius go but if it was for Ronaldo the blow wouldn't be so bad (even tho I hate the ****)

Do think that if he'd never played for the Rags everyone would be saying yes to this. He's a twat but a very fuckinh good 1. As for DAVETHEYID please don't put Gareth Bale in the Messi,Ronaldo league he's not even fucking close.

DaveTheYid said:
No contest, Ronaldo anyday.

Ronaldo is the best in the world alongside Messi and Bale, Silva's a fantastic player but Ronaldo is a machine.

I've spotted an odd one out there.

Anyway,find wathcing Ronaldo intensely annoying but theres no denying he's a top player and a swap involving Silva,who I think is going to end up in Spain shortly anyway would make sense.
I'd have to insist that he stops all that fannying about before taking a free kick though if he were to join,it drives me mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.