David Silva leaves City after 10 years

he was a great player for us, but he's nearly gone and we cant dwell. not into retiring shirts unless its due to a sad early death.
the no 21 should remain and mean something if the player gets given it,i would rather see phil earning the shirt than being retired

Best City player I've ever seen and I can't get my head round that his time is up. Some of his skills were jaw dropping and spellbinding. On the pitch took the piss of some good players in tight situations. It's not just us who will miss David Silva, the premier league too. And anyone who enjoys watching football. I don't know anyone who doesn't like him or admire his skills. A model professional who's lit up the league 10 years. It's been a pleasure: )

Ed3vwucWoAEUjiC

Think it's a superb pic,but maybe a little premature(C.L Cup)maybe..

I’ve just been reading some of the thousands of comments on his Twitter farewell statement.

With a sizeable lump in my throat, it was heartwarming to read all the comments from non-City fans. There was a genuine admiration for Merlin across the entire league (even, dare I say it, many rags fans).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.