David Silva leaves City after 10 years

I guess the difference between us and the red dippers is... I know a good player when I see one. I loved overmars... a true great, I liked tony adams, ....talk about get the job done willian,.. that guy should have played for city, son...probably the best player to come from asia ? but I can at least admit other teams have great entertaining players, so, for the love of christ why, oh why , cannot the fuckin thickos over at rawk at least admit a great player did not play for them? they have been lucky enough to see a true great of the game. as for the so called journos, well I guess money/clicks talks!

I guess the difference between us and the red dippers is... I know a good player when I see one. I loved overmars... a true great, I liked tony adams, ....talk about get the job done willian,.. that guy should have played for city, son...probably the best player to come from asia ? but I can at least admit other teams have great entertaining players, so, for the love of christ why, oh why , cannot the fuckin thickos over at rawk at least admit a great player did not play for them? they have been lucky enough to see a true great of the game. as for the so called journos, well I guess money/clicks talks!
The only way them lot would acknowledge him is if he somehow wronged them and they could make themselves out as the victims.

It’s a positive they don’t recognise greatness.

For any rats on here, he’s better and more influential than any of your players in Premier League history. Let that sink in whilst you’re looking for a piece of plywood to board up the windows.

David Silva - long live the king

Quick scan of general websites , rags in general generous and glad to see him go after he gave them hell for years, yet again several Scouse xxxxx saying he's overrated which just about sums them up even on a day like today.

Dippers saying the Merlin is overrated after 'Hendo' wins the PWA award is pure comedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.