David Silva here @ Wolves (H)

I think what we are missing here is that Spanish Dave is a quiet humble man and probably didn't want all the fuss. Great reception from the fans though.
I agree that he probably didn’t want the fuss. In fact I think it was more touching that there weren’t any banners etc, just a genuine emotion from the fans.
Round where I sit there was an audible gasp and spontaneous outburst of applause which was so much better than any artificial build up.
The crowd went wild on their own. That is what made it so special to my mind.

I thought MOTD might have shown his entrance onto pitch. Instead they shown the same shot as Sky - Dave playing Sudoku on his phone.

Must admit I had been hoping he might be back for last game IF we win the league to present the trophy. Was a pity many will have missed seeing him yesterday .

I agree that he probably didn’t want the fuss. In fact I think it was more touching that there weren’t any banners etc, just a genuine emotion from the fans.
Round where I sit there was an audible gasp and spontaneous outburst of applause which was so much better than any artificial build up.
The crowd went wild on their own. That is what made it so special to my mind.
I was surprised that hardly any wolves fans acknowledged him - one of the greatest midfielders to grace the PL

I’ve never been in the situation but I think I’d clap in the reverse situation (rag player aside)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.